BenefitVision provides a range of Employee Benefits Enrollment methods to meet each of our clients needs. All our options are designed to help make enrollments easy, efficient, and stress-free.
All our enrollment methods are based on helping employees make the best choices for their coverage and protection. Each of our enrollment options seamlessly integrates all of the data, reporting, and tracking so that you and your providers get all the data required.
Choosing the right employee benefits enrollment method for your organization.
The enrollment method you choose should take into consideration not just costs, but also the information needs of the employees. The number of locations where employees are located, their shifts, work environments, language preferences and literacy levels all weigh on which are the best methods.
Once those needs are identified, we work with you to determine the support needed to meet your organization’s data processing requirements. Then, the design and implementation of the best overall enrollment solution for your organization can begin.
BenefitVision offers a range of Employee Benefits Enrollment methods including online, by phone, and in-person:
- Annual re-enrollments
- Life-event changes
- General company benefits information
- Downloadable forms
- A secure employer intranet for authorized HR personnel.
- Seamless data integration between you, your carriers, and your vendors.
- Access to all your benefits related information and events.
- Customizable queries and standard reports, so you can track everything you need to manage all aspects of your benefits administration and data.
- Direct links to carriers.
Employers desiring one-on-one enrollment for employees can choose our traditional Tele-Enrollment solution. Telephone enrollments place employees into our ACES enrollment and administration system.
- Benefits Representatives provide meaningful education and help employees make informed benefit elections.
- All calls are recorded, saved and immediately retrievable.
- Full-time quality monitors evaluate calls and provide immediate coaching when necessary to the Benefits Representative(s).
- Benefits Representatives are available from 9 AM to 5 PM, year-round.
- During Open Enrollment, hours are extended until 9 PM in all continental US time-zones.
- Calls can be made outside business hours.
Employers desiring in-person enrollments for employees can choose our traditional on-site enrollment method. During on-site enrollments, BenefitVision Representatives gather employee information and plan electives. Employee applications are then entered into our ACES system in our support facilities.
In addition to our choice of ‘front end’ enrollment methods, we support our clients with our proprietary back-end system for tracking voluntary benefits enrollments. The BenefitVision Insurance Application Management System (IAMS) tracks enrollments from the time of application through to the issuance of policies and the payment of premiums. The system sends applications to the carriers, and tracks that applications are received and processed in a timely fashion. And, it verifies that payroll deductions have been initiated. The IAMs system fully integrates with ACES, the backbone of our employee benefits enrollment and administration system.
Whether it's for the employees who are being covered, the people in HR with whom we Interact, or the carriers and vendors we deal with every day, one thing remains true. All of us go the extra mile to ensure we're delivering the kind of data, service, and support our clients need to get the results they want.