Achieving employee benefits cost reduction
With over two decades of experience, BenefitVision has developed best practices and unique strategies for achieving employee benefits cost reduction. Our strategies for controlling employee benefits costs include:
- Providing options for outsourcing benefits enrollment, technology, and communication
- Reducing costs through voluntary benefits
- Helping to implement effective employee wellness programs
Providing options for outsourcing benefits enrollment, technology, and communication
Even with a successful HRIS administration system, there are often ways to reduce or eliminate expenses in enrollment and administration. Using our technology means lower employee benefits costs and less strain on your HR personnel. We offer a full suite of outsourced enrollment methods including:
- Face-to-face onsite enrollments
- A national call center available every workday
- Self-service re-enrollments and life-event changes available at anytime
- Comprehensive information and education tools customized to your organization and enrollment methods
- Multi-media communication campaigns to inform employees, increasing understanding and involvement
- Employee surveys for gathering important information to improve benefits programs
We work to help build a healthier workforce
Helping to implement effective employee wellness programs
We take our approach beyond benefits. We work to help build a healthier workforce. There are excellent employee wellness programs that can lead to employee benefits costs and happier employees. However, many companies fall short when communicating the benefits of these programs to employees. From smarter data collection, to increased engagement, we can get employees involved so you can maximize the success of your employee wellness programs.
There are proven and studied economic advantages to employee wellness programs. These savings come from factors including:
- Decreased absenteeism
- Fewer injuries and workman’s compensation claims
- Reduced healthcare costs
- Lower turnover rates
- Increased productivity
Employee wellness programs can increase morale and satisfaction, leading to a more enjoyable and efficient work experience. But to be successful, wellness programs need to take a multi-faceted approach. They need to be based around ongoing evaluation and resolution. BenefitVision can help you develop the best strategy to start your program and to engage your employees.
Contact us to learn how our experience can help your company manage benefits programs and costs more effectively, with greater employee satisfaction.