As employee benefit programs become more complex, so does the technology required to support them. You need a partner that you can depend on to provide the right technology to make the process as efficient as possible.
BenefitVision brings over twenty year’s experience in managing Benefits Enrollment systems for clients large and small. We have developed some of the most sophisticated technologies available in the industry, to help our clients solve their most complex challenges.
Flexible, configurable systems
Our Benefits Enrollment systems offer you options. You can use BenefitVision to outsource all of your technological needs, or you can use our systems for just the services you need to fulfill your requirements. Either way, you’ll benefit from technology that are robust, dependable, and easy to work with.
Our Employee Benefits systems are built around your individual company’s needs. Our solutions are fully configurable and easily customized.
We start by asking what you need to run your program and stay informed:
- What do you need to know and who else needs to know it?
- What do you need to do with the information collected?
- Which system is best suited to meet your objectives – yours, another supplier’s, or ours?
- Is data current, complete, and meeting your reporting needs?
- Does your data require data cleansing or normalization?
- How can we ensure those that ‘need to know’ have what they need to do their jobs?
Next we look at what your vendors and carriers need to know:
- What information channels do we need to create?
- How will we integrate and synchronize with the vendor systems?
- What are the reporting requirements for the vendors and carriers?
You need a partner that you can depend on
Your employee benefits technology support team
BenefitVision provides every client a dedicated Client Relationship Manager (CRM). The CRM works with you to determine:
- Project schedule
- Benefits plan communication content
- Employee insurance benefits
- Enrollment criteria
- Reporting requirements
- Customization requirements
Your BenefitVision CRM oversees the integration and implementation of the installation. Then, when your program has launched, your representative supports you on all day-to-day functions:
- Ongoing management of new-hires
- Life-event changes
- Day-to-day transactions
- Plan changes
- Regulatory changes
- Plan renewals
From initial engagement, to program customization and enrollment launch, you can count on your CRM. They’re backed by the entire BenefitVision team, supporting all your Employee Benefits Technology needs.
BenefitVision ACES: The robust, flexible benefits system
BenefitVision ACES is our advanced employee benefits administration and enrollment system. In addition to providing ongoing administration functions, ACES drives our online, onsite, and call center enrollment services. ACES can be fully integrated with your existing HRIS system or used as a stand-alone system.
With ACES you get easy access to all your information in customizable data queries and reports. The ACES system delivers real-time, accurate, and usable information that you can depend upon to manage all aspects of your employee benefits program.
With BenefitVision ACES you get:
- Data seamlessly transferred to insurance carriers, payroll departments, and human resources.
- Access to multiple reports and single-source benefits management.
- HelpDesk by telephone from 9 AM to 5 PM, and e-mail 24/7.
- Guaranteed response in one business day.
- No PEPM for groups over 1,000 employees.
- Support for complex EDI, evidence of insurability, and deduction processing.
- All changes and modifications to the data supported by forensic data analytics and a dedicated quality assurance team.
- The BenefitVision No Bad Data Initiative – to remove the technology burden and streamline plan administration for you.
A choice of enrollment methods
BenefitVision offers a range of customizable enrollment methods that place employees into our ACES Administration System.
A people-focused approach
At BenefitVision, we never lose sight of the fact that all the employee benefits enrollment services and technology we provide are for and about people. Whether it's the employees who are being covered, the people in HR with whom we interact, or the carriers and vendors we deal with every day on their behalf - all of us go the extra mile to ensure we're delivering the kind of data, service, and support our clients to get the results they want.