Pursuant to the privacy and security requirements as defined by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, Public Law No. 104-191 (HIPAA), BenefitVision Inc. has complied in law with the privacy standards as outlined in our “Documentation of Privacy Standards” manual and with the security standards as outlined in “Information Technology and Physical Security Manuals for BenefitVision Inc.”.
Through required Business Partner/Associate Contracts and Mandatory Training in the privacy and security fields, our company affirms the following:
- Protected health information is used only in accordance with terms of business partner contracts with our clients.
- Protected health information is not used for non-health purposes.
- Disclosures of information are limited to the minimum necessary information needed.
- BenefitVision Inc. will enforce policies, procedures and processes of uses and disclosures to protect data and protect physical access to hardware and software during use, storage, transportation, disposition and/or destruction.
- Individual are advised of our company’s privacy notice.
BenefitVision, as a business associate, will implement administrative, physical and technical safeguards that reasonably and appropriately protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of electronic protected health information that it creates, receives, maintains or transmits on behalf of our associates.
2690 Commerce Drive, Suite 200
(717) 920-2200 ext 1100
Fax: (717) 920-2690