Part-Time or Full-Time
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 9AM - 3PM, 3PM - 8PM, 8PM - 12AM
BenefitVision, a USRBP Company, is seeking Bilingual Call Center Representatives who will be responsible to answer incoming customer calls & make outbound calls, utilize company policies to solve customer issues, and provide record keeping and administration services for benefit plans & enrollments, and route calls to the managerial team, when necessary. The Call Center Representative is the first point of contact outside of our client’s local human resources office & our Call Center Representative must have a commitment to customer satisfaction and the ability to provide detailed and accurate information.
- Answer incoming & make outbound calls and take appropriate action for each call depending on basis of the call and the needs of the plan participant, employee, etc.
- Provide technical support and trouble shoot client actions on website including file uploads and year-end compliance questionnaires.
- Educate callers of available benefits and assist in making informed benefits decisions.
- Maintain customer satisfaction & meet call center metrics based on assignments.
- Use company or client policies to determine if there can be an immediate resolution to a customer issue or if issue requires managerial inclusion.
- Regularly attend coaching sessions and training sessions to stay updated on product or company policy changes.
- Continual enhancement of personal & professional development that includes computer skills such as Microsoft outlook, Office, Excel, Word and custom BVI programs.
- Input data into the various computer platforms as required by Company and Clients to keep each caller’s record updated.
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate fluently in English & Spanish
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a call center or high-volume customer service desired.
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week, up to 40, as required, during peak periods of high demand.
- Must be computer Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Must be able to multi-task while talking and typing simultaneously.
- Physical ability to sit for extended periods and work at a computer.
- Ability to see, hear, and speak regularly.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.
To apply for this position, submit your resumé below. Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.
BenefitVision, a USRBP Company, is a premiere provider of benefits enrollment, communications & technology services. Our company’s foundation is built on our ability to effectively communicate plan benefits, features, and choices to employees. We are committed to accurate, timely, and effective communication. In addition to benefits enrollment systems, we offer supplementary benefits programs that bridge the gap between good benefits and great benefits, all the while creating costs savings for employers.
BenefitVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Learn more about us at www.benefitvision.com.