Salary: $60,000 Base Salary + Draw and Commissions
BenefitVision, a USRBP Company, is seeking a Territory Sales Manager (TSM) who will, in a defined geographic territory, grow sales through direct to employer prospecting / sales, along with relationship building with brokers/consultants and insurance carrier representatives. Multiple territories are available.
- Achieving an assigned sales target.
- Building a strong pipeline for year over year sustained growth.
- Maintaining a complete and up-to-date records of all sales related activity using our CRM solution – Microsoft’s Dynamics 365.
- Maintaining a complete understanding total market opportunity.
- Identifying and meeting with potential clients at the “C” level.
- Developing relationships with brokers, consultants and carriers.
- Managing the new business sales process from discovery to close.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5 years’ of direct B2B sales experience with a minimum of 2 years in each position.
- Specific experience in the sale of enterprise software, payroll, HRIS, or a healthcare related product direct to prospective companies specifically, to C-Level executives such as Vice President of HR and Director of Benefits. Experience selling to companies with 1,000+ employees is a plus.
- Experience managing a territory plan to include prospecting, forecasting, and pipeline management.
- Dynamics 365 knowledge and usage is a plus.
- Familiar with standard computer programs such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Previous experience working in a high growth technology industry is preferred.
The compensation package includes a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k)-retirement plan, competitive base salary, and commission plan.This is an exceptional opportunity with no cap on commissions.
- Physical ability to sit for extended periods and work at a computer.
- Ability to see, hear, and speak regularly.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.
To apply for this position, submit your resume below. Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.
BenefitVision, a USRBP Company, is a premiere provider of benefits enrollment, communications & technology services. Our company’s foundation is built on our ability to effectively communicate plan benefits, features, and choices to employees. We are committed to accurate, timely, and effective communication. In addition to benefits enrollment systems, we offer supplementary benefits programs that bridge the gap between good benefits and great benefits, all the while creating costs savings for employers
BenefitVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Learn more at www.benefitvision.com.