Salary: $60,000 - $70,000/yr.
BenefitVision, a USRBP Company, is seeking a SQL Database Analyst to join our team and create and maintain a common code base as well as support client specific implementation needs. This will include developing insurance carrier and client exports and SSIS packages. The candidate must be able to complete small development tasks quickly and quickly move on to new tasks and quickly respond in a fast-paced environment where requirements and priorities change on short notice.
- Work with clients and insurance carriers to develop data feeds that meet provided specifications using various tools and technologies including T-SQL, SSIS, SSMS, SSRS and SQL Server technology.
- High attention to details.
- Develop new SSIS packages to meet business needs.
- Write SQL scripts for ad hoc reporting and data fixes.
- Perform quality checks on reports and exports to ensure exceptional quality.
- Monitor job queues to ensure they are functioning as expected.
- General analysis of customer data, including census and benefit data.
- Create and maintain documentation for all projects.
- Work with client and insurance carriers on errors produced from weekly exports.
- B.S. degree with 2+ years of experience or 4+ years of experience without a degree.
- 2+ years’ experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2017 (SQL, T-SQL, SSIS, SSMS, Stored Procedures , Views and related technologies) is required.
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and interpersonal skills required to interact with both clients and insurance carriers.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must possess knowledge of various EDI formats.
- Experience with HIPAA 834 format a strong plus.
- Payroll experience a strong plus.
- Experience with GitHub a strong plus.
- Physical ability to sit for extended periods and work at a computer.
- Ability to see, hear, and speak regularly.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.
Salary & Compensation
The compensation package includes a comprehensive benefits package, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
For individuals NOT located primarily in the greater Harrisburg area, full-time telecommuting is allowed. Telecommuters must have a safe, secure, dedicated work environment which can be accessed by no one but you. You must provide your own high speed internet connection. You must comply with all of the safety regulations that apply to a professional office, including a safe work environment free of clutter, exposed wiring, slippery surfaces, etc. As a telecommute employee, you are responsible for adhering to your assigned schedule and providing an accurate accounting of the completion of all job tasks performed. BenefitVision offices are typically open Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 9 PM EDT and employees must be available during their assigned work hours. Any schedule changes must be pre-approved by your supervisor.
To apply for this position, submit your resumé below. Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.
BenefitVision is a premiere provider of benefits enrollment, communications & technology services. Our company’s foundation is built on our ability to effectively communicate plan benefits, features, and choices to employees. We are committed to accurate, timely, and effective communication. In addition to benefits enrollment systems, we offer supplementary benefits programs that bridge the gap between good benefits and great benefits, all the while creating costs savings for employers.
BenefitVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Learn more about us at www.benefitvision.com.