Part-Time or Full-Time
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 9AM - 3PM, 3PM - 8PM, 8PM - 12AM
BenefitVision, a USRBP Company, is seeking Seasonal Benefits Representatives to support our clients’ employees by delivering a high-quality, accurate, and informative enrollment experience. As a result, employees understand all their benefit offerings and can make the best choices for their families. BenefitVision BRs work with clients over the phone, serving as their knowledgeable industry expert.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Able to educate employees on making informed benefit decisions.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, inbound call-center environment.
- Efficiently navigate an in-house computer system with basic data entry abilities.
- Communicate information thoroughly an perform work completely and accurately.
- Required to work flexible schedules (day or evening), based upon call volume and client requirements.
- Answer questions intelligently and professionally.
- A willingness to learn and accept constructive feedback.
- Be dependable and committed.
- Attend multiple paid training sessions.
- Complete any additional responsibilities and/or duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Call Center and/or Customer Service Experience; Recent college graduates without relevant experience may be considered.
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral.
- Knowledge of Medical Benefits is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week, up to 40, as required, during peak periods of high demand.
- Must be computer Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Must be able to multi-task while talking and typing simultaneously.
- Physical ability to sit for extended periods and work at a computer.
- Ability to see, hear, and speak regularly.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.
To apply for this position, submit your resumé below. Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.
BenefitVision, a USRBP Company, is a premiere provider of benefits enrollment, communications & technology services. Our company’s foundation is built on our ability to effectively communicate plan benefits, features, and choices to employees. We are committed to accurate, timely, and effective communication. In addition to benefits enrollment systems, we offer supplementary benefits programs that bridge the gap between good benefits and great benefits, all the while creating costs savings for employers.
BenefitVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Learn more about us at www.benefitvision.com.