BenefitVision, a USRBP Company, is seeking a Administrator to be responsible for maintaining the reception area of the Enrollment Center, answers the main phone line, and coordinates activities of clerical functions and personnel in Processing Division of organization.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries, and transferring calls appropriately.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and departmental directories.
- Maintains security be following procedures including visitor log.
- Distributes mail and flow of correspondence.
- Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as processing applications and/or paperwork received, recording and verifying data, filing, requisition of supplies and other clerical services.
- Assists in tracking open apps until they reach the carrier through the app tracking system and from there until they are either issued or declined through the app log
- Handles pending requirements to include updates concerning underwriting requirements from Carriers such as Allstate, Transamerica, Trustmark and American General. Conserves business written on voluntary products for all groups.
- Assists to formulate procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Assists in ensuring the enrollment help line is maintained. Works directly with client concerns and questions by researching into the problems at hand to ensure the issues are addressed in a timely fashion by answer questions, researching problems, and directing calls as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 2 or more years related experience and/or training in Office Administration.
- Exceptional Computer Skills. Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to interact professionally with clients/guest and able to multi-task effectively.
- HIPPA Compliance
- PA Life & Health Insurance License is preferred.
The compensation package includes $14.00/hr.
- Physical ability to sit for extended periods and work at a computer.
- Ability to see, hear, and speak regularly.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.
BenefitVision is a premiere provider of benefits enrollment, communications & technology services. Our company’s foundation is built on our ability to effectively communicate plan benefits, features, and choices to employees. We are committed to accurate, timely, and effective communication. In addition to benefits enrollment systems, we offer supplementary benefits programs that bridge the gap between good benefits and great benefits, all the while creating costs savings for employers.
BenefitVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Learn more about us at www.benefitvision.com.
Submit Your Resumé